Become a sponsor for I Know Dino!
About I Know Dino
I Know Dino publishes new episodes every week.
Episodes are typically 30 to 60 minutes long, and include:
- The latest dinosaur news (new dinosaurs are discovered almost weekly)
- Interviews with paleontologists, paleoartists, writers, and others who work with dinosaurs in some capacity
- The “dinosaur of the day” segment, focused on a dinosaur (usually) requested by a listener
- A fun fact (Garret likes to go down rabbit holes, or Oryctodromeus burrows, whichever you prefer).
Listeners of I Know Dino are big dinosaur enthusiasts, and are highly engaged. The I Know Dino team gets lots of news alerts, dinosaur requests, dinosaur stories, and more from their audience.
Number of total downloads:
Monthly downloads (average):
- Apple Podcasts
- Google Podcasts
- Pocket Casts
- Amazon Music
Total followers: 21,000+
Demographics of listeners:
- 100% are dinosaur fans
- Mostly adults ages 18-39
- 2/3 in North America
- Listeners in over 100 countries
I Know Dino content is evergreen. Garret and Sabrina work with partners to create talking points based on what you want to highlight. All messages are live read to maximize listener engagement. And it works!
All partners get:
- 15 second pre-roll at the beginning
- 1-2 minute mid-roll between segments
Get In Touch
To find out more about sponsorship, please contact either Garret or Sabrina at plesiosaur [at] iknowdino [dot] com. (Feel free to ask us about the story behind the non-dinosaur email address.)