Become a sponsor for I Know Dino!
- 100% are dinosaur fans and interested in science
- Mostly adults ages 18-39
- 2/3 in North America
- Listeners in over 100 countries
About I Know Dino
I Know Dino publishes new episodes every week. The podcast is family friendly, so listeners can tune in with their kids and grandkids.
Episodes are typically 30 to 60 minutes long, and feature a number of segments, such as:
- The latest dinosaur news (new dinosaurs are discovered almost weekly)
- Interviews with paleontologists, paleoartists, writers, and others who work with dinosaurs in some capacity
- The “dinosaur connection challenge” segment, where we connect dinosaurs to a seemingly random topic, such as the Titanic
- The “dinosaur of the day” segment, focused on a dinosaur (usually) requested by a listener
- A fun fact (Garret likes to go down rabbit holes, or Oryctodromeus burrows, whichever you prefer).
Listeners of I Know Dino are big dinosaur enthusiasts, and are highly engaged. The I Know Dino team gets lots of news alerts, dinosaur requests, dinosaur stories, and more from their audience.
Number of total downloads:
Monthly downloads (average):
- Apple Podcasts
- Google Podcasts
- Pocket Casts
- Amazon Music
Total followers: 23,000+
I Know Dino content is evergreen. Garret and Sabrina work with partners to create talking points based on what you want to highlight. All messages are live read to maximize listener engagement. And it works!
I Know Dino offers podcast campaigns with host-read ads. All partners get:
- 15 second pre-roll at the beginning
- 1-2 minute mid-roll between segments
In addition to podcast campaigns, I Know Dino offers:
- Social media videos (up to 60 seconds)
- Newsletter features
- Inclusion in website posts
- Links in episode descriptions
- Branded episodes
Get In Touch
To find out more about sponsorship, and talk about additional partnership opportunities, please contact either Garret or Sabrina at plesiosaur [at] iknowdino [dot] com. (Feel free to ask us about the story behind the non-dinosaur email address.)
Brands We’ve Worked With
|EveryPlate||Varsity Tutors||Safari Ltd|
|Wondrium||Sternberg Museum of Natural History||Columbia University Press|
|Indiana University Press||TRX Dinosaurs||Royal Tyrrell Museum|
|Candlewick Press||The Folio Society||Why Dinosaurs?|