“Dinosaur origin of egg color: oviraptors laid blue-green eggs” By Jasmina Wiemann et al.
- Oviraptor Heyuannia laid blue-green eggs
- New titanosaur from Tanzania named Shingopana songwensis—Swahili for Wide Neck from Songwe
- Paleontologist Jordan Mallon has lifted out his Chasmosaurus skull from the badlands with a helicopter
- In addition to California, both Arkansas and Connecticut also named state dinosaurs in 2017
- The University of Kansas museum has a new T. rex skeleton
- The Western Australian Museum in Perth, Australia has a new exhibit called Dinosaur Discovery: Lost Creatures of the Cretaceous
- The Academy of Natural Sciences of Drexel University also has a new exhibit, called Tiny titans: Dinosaur Eggs and Babies
- Extreme Dinosaurs: The Exhibition, opens October 12 in Orlando, Florida
- In Deadwood, South Dakota, Deadwood History Inc. is hosting a Dinosaur Workshop
- Texas Energy Museum in Beaumont, Texas, will have a Dinosaur Day on October 28
- The Sam Noble Oklahoma Museum of Natural History is hosting a Homeschool Day on November 8
- The BBC is making a film by Chris Packham which will try to demystify T. rex. Cleverly called called T. rex
- Robert Legere, a Canadian photographer, has been taking photos of British Columbia with dinosaur models for the past year
- If you have Hulu, you can now stream the 90’s TV show Dinosaurs.
Check out these stories, our fun fact, and dinosaur of the day Antetonitrus in episode 150 of the I Know Dino Podcast