Here’s what came out this week in dinosaur news: “The First Definite Lambeosaurine
- A new giant titanosaur, Kaijutitan maui, found with a partial skull source
- The first lambeosaurine (head-crested) hadrosaur bone from Alaska source
- The Triceratops named Headless Henry at the Missouri Institute of Natural Science recently got a head source
- In Calgary, Canada, a clean up company called Just Junk found thousands of fossils when helping a family move source
- You can see a “Skinny” the sauropod at Heathrow Airport in London until June 3, when it will be removed for auction source
- Jurassic World Live Tour announced U.S. tour dates starting in Columbus, Ohio this September source
Check out these stories, our fun fact, interview with Darrin Pagnac, and dinosaur of the day Rhoetosaurus in episode 229 of the I Know Dino Podcast!