Here’s what came out this week in dinosaur news:
- A new baby oviraptorid, Gobiraptor minutus, from Cretaceous Mongolia that may have eaten bivalves source
- The first stegosaur named in Mongolia, Mongolostegus exspectabilis, may be the most recent stegosaur found to date source
- A new article in Nature shows that two-thirds of 3D scan data is not shared online, largely so authors can exclusively use it for future work source
- The Montana House of Representatives passed the bill that says fossils are part of a property’s surface estate, not the mineral estate source
- The National Showcaves Centre for Wales sold a 15ft tall 30 ft long Allosaurus sculpture to make space for new sculptures source
Check out these stories, our fun fact, and dinosaur of the day Dromaeosaurus in episode 224 of the I Know Dino Podcast!