Here’s what came out this week in dinosaur news:
- A new nodosaurid ankylosaur, Invictarx zephyri, was named based on osteoderms found in New Mexico source
- A review of Ornithischian dinosaurs in the Morrison Formation synonymized a few and split out another named Dryosaurus elderae source
- Visitors to Crystal Palace Park got to get close to the dinosaurs last weekend for Heritage Open Days source
- Three of the 30 dinosaur statues in Drumheller, Alberta, Canada, were recently damaged source
- Chrome used a dinosaur for their 404 error page because dinosaurs didn’t have internet source
- On September 18, Universal Pictures and Facebook launched an AR experience for Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom to coincide with the DVD release source
Check out these stories, our fun fact, and dinosaur of the day Bonitasaura in episode 199 of the I Know Dino Podcast!