Here’s what came out this week in dinosaur news:
- A new small therizinosaur, Lingyuanosaurus sihedangensis, was discovered with smaller more curved claws than its relative Therizinosaurus source
- “Scotty” the T. rex is now officially the largest Tyrannosaur—and possibly land predator—ever discovered source
- An amazing find of a dinosaur, Avimaia schweitzerae, that died with an unlaid egg inside it was found in Northwest China source
- Washington State is working on getting an official state dinosaur: Suciasaurus rex source
- The Montana state senate passed the bill 50-0 that says fossils are a property’s surface rights, not mineral rights source
- Colorado Northwestern Community College has a new dinosaur, Walter, the hadrosaur source
Check out these stories, our fun fact, interview with Alida Bailleul, and dinosaur of the day Incisivosaurus in episode 227 of the I Know Dino Podcast!