Here’s what came out this week in dinosaur news:
- A New Ceratopsid Dinosaur, Crittendenceratops, was discovered in Arizona source
- A new Chinese titanosauriform, Liaoningotitan, was fortunately named the same as mounts that have already gone on display source
- Amphicoelias fragillimus was renamed Maraapunisaurus fragillimus after a reanalysis showed it wasn’t nearly as large as previously thought source
- A doctor in Texas got to keep his Tarbosaurus skull after a judge found that the US government took too long to file forfeiture paperwork source
- Two Medicine Dinosaur Center, in Bynum Montana, is building a Amphicoelias (now Maraapunisaurus) measuring 136ft long source
- The Natural History Museum of LA is getting the traveling exhibition Antarctic Dinosaurs on April 3 source
Check out these stories, our fun fact, and dinosaur of the day Yangchuanosaurus in episode 210 of the I Know Dino Podcast!