- A new spinosaur bone from Brazil shows evidence of aquatic behavior earlier than previously known (video link here)
- The skull of Ichthyornis was recreated from 3-D scans of several skulls from the 1870s and earlier
- Tumbler Ridge in British Columbia, Canada has closed after funding problems
- Dr. Mary Schweitzer is getting an award of excellence in paleontology from the Canadian Fossil Discovery Centre
- In Utah, at Red Fleet State Park, visitors have been throwing pieces of dinosaur tracks into a nearby lake
- A fire broke out at a closed dinosaur theme park in Bangkok
- Following their recent fire the Royal Gorge Experience is unveiling a new Stegosaurus display
- Pangaea Land of Dinosaurs in Arizona is hosting a “Jurassic Fight Night,” we have no idea what that means…
- Smithsonian made a list of 10 Chinese museums where you can see fossils up close
- Ariel Marcy has a new DIY version of her board game, Go Extinct!
- Colin Trevorrow says there won’t be any hybrid dinosaurs in Jurassic World 3 and that it will be a “science thriller in the same way that Jurassic Park was.”
Check out these stories, our fun fact, an interview with Ansley about her dinosaur sculptures, and dinosaur of the day Archaeornithomimus in episode 181 of the I Know Dino Podcast!
Share your thoughts