Here’s what came out this week in dinosaur news:
- The new theropod Saltriovenator zanellai from the Italian alps pushes back the first date of 1 ton carnivores to the earliest Jurassic source
- A fluid mechanics model confirms that ankylosaur nasal passages could have cooled their brains source
- A team of 60 people have recovered about 1,500 items from the ashes of Rio’s National Museum source
- The Bayville dinosaur in Berkeley Township, New Jersey is now fully restored and back source
- The three Drumheller dinosaur sculptures which were damaged beyond repair are on schedule to be replaced this spring source
- The new Aquaman movie apparently features T. rex like dinosaurs source
Check out these stories, our fun fact, interview with Past Time podcast, and dinosaur of the day Tarchia in episode 215 of the I Know Dino Podcast!