Here’s what came out this week in dinosaur news:
- Another new Argentinian carnivore named Murusraptor barrosaensis, published in PLOS ONE
- Paleontologists scan the most complete specimen of Heterodontosaurus tucki ever discovered at the European Synchrotron, the world’s most powerful X-ray source.
- Dr. Scott Persons revealed more details with CBC News about his recent find named “Hannah” a possible Styracosaurus and Centrosaurus “missing link”
- A dinosaur archery target was stolen in Paris, France according to the Sun Journal
- National Driller reports that team that has been drilling into the Chicxulub crater’s peak ring have completed drilling and will now begin studying the 2719.8ft of cores that they extracted